1. Brush all of your hair back and hold it in your hand as if you were going to make it into a ponytail. Don't tie it!
2. Instead of tying it, slowly begin to twist it until it becomes tight enough to clump into itself.
3. Once you have twisted it tight enough, begin to swirl it around until it looks like the bun below. It will likely look much like a sock bun, except a little messier.
4. At the center of the bun, there should be a small hole from the origin of where you twisted the hair. You can take a fake flower or decorative butterfly, as I did below, and connect it to some wire, which can then be stuffed through the hole in the middle of the bun.
5. Finally, you should have an easy bun, with some flare in the back!
Post a picture of your version of the Butterfly Bun in the comments below!